If Looks Could Thrill. This book covers Hair care, Hair Color and Makeup Advice for the beauty addict! There are many tips to help you maintain your Hair Color and Makeup. Hair Care advice with lots of everyday home hair care treatments for keeping the shine, volume, body and optimum condition of colored treated hair. Makeup tips for daytime, and evening looks. Eye shadows, Lips, Contouring, Foundations, Tools and all there usages and how to manipulate your products are in this jewel of a book. Written by a Hairdresser/Makeup Artist with 28 years of experience Joseph Kellner lets you explore the world of beauty. Look Beautiful – Feel Beautiful!
This is a very important topic especially when you spend tons of money on your tools when you are a professional in the beauty/cosmetic industry. Your tools are what makes the idea from the brain come to life. Very important to take care of your tools and keep them sanitized for yourself and your clients. This is my own professional way of cleaning my tools and it may work for you!
- Run your brushes through some running water.
- Place your brushes in a diluted solution of cleanser such as shampoo mixed with water. I Like to use 2 cups of water to one ounce of cleanser. For the proper measure.
- Swirl around the brush for a minute.
- Place the brush under running tap water. To get out all remaining cleanser.
- Gently pat the brush dry in a cloth towel.
- Shape the brush back to it intended shape that it was when dry.
- I like to spray the brushes with alcohol to give it added sanitization. When the drying process it complete.
- Always make sure the leather holder for your brushes is also clean and free of any powder, or shimmers, loose foundations. I like to clean my makeup case with just alcohol.
- You’re done, try to do this twice a month. Depending on your professional appointments.
“If Looks Could Thrill” Is a book dedicated to all inquiring Beauty Buffs. Joseph Kellner demystifies Hair Color, Hair Care, and Makeup. His professional Hairstylist and Makeup Artist tips help you maintain your look at home between visits to the salon. This book which is dedicated for the consumer will be available in the coming weeks on Amazon.com.
For more information please go to our Facebook page and WATCH OUT for discounts on the book!