In need of hair and makeup ideas to spice up and liven up your beauty? Look no further, here are makeup hair tips especially for you!
There are two important hair and makeup facts that you need to be aware of. First, the best hair and makeup can only be achieved with the use of the right hair and makeup product for you and the proper technique to do them. Second, you need to know that there is not really a universal hair and makeup style that will fit everyone. You need to keep trying on different looks until you find one that will truly look best in you.
1. Clean your skin quick. To remove oils and refresh your makeup, mist up with face with your toner, pat and even out with tissue, then finish with loose powder.
2. Lighten hair locks. Using too much hair cosmetics coupled with scalp grease can make your hair look dirty. To lighten locks, sprinkle some powder (the translucent kind) over your hair roots, then brush.
3. Hydrate. Use a conditioner to moisturize your hair and use a moisturizer for your face.
4. Fake perfect skin with pink. Aside from concealer, wearing a pink lipstick will take attention off your blemishes.
5. Depuff in a flash. If your hair is frizzy, dampen your hands with water and a little drop of lotion, then pull your hair into a French twist. Wait for about 5 minutes then take them down.
6. If in a hurry, focus on your front and top hair since this is what is most visible.
7. Ponytail is not such a bad idea. It is simple, easy to do and gives you a clean look. Spray some hairspray to finish it off.
8. Revive your face swiftly by patting a concealer under your lower lashes and the inner corners of your eyes.